If you’ve had the opportunity of living alone, you know how great it can be – especially if you’re an introvert who enjoys his/her own company.
Living alone can be amazing and these illustrations show why. Los Angeles based illustrator, Yaoyao Ma Van As, created an awesome series of drawing showing the magic of living alone.
1. Shopping whenever you want!
2. Washing clothes all alone!
3. Eating without being judged by anyone!
4. Meditating without being disturbed by anyone!
5. Mess while cooking isn’t a problem at all!
6. Enjoying some me time!
7. Staying in the shower for as long as you want!
8. No privacy with your puppy!
9. Midnight Snack!
10. Playing hide and seek with the puppy!
11. Partying yourself!
12. Escaping reality!
13. Enjoying little things!
14. Eating when you want and how you want!
15. Eating while watching the rain!
16. Discovering who you’re!
Yaoyao describes herself introvert and shy and takes the inspiration for her illustrations from her own experience.
Images: Yaoyao Ma Van As